Hello friends, in this post we are going to give you Ayatul Kursi PDF and you can download the Ayatul Kursi PDF Free from the link below.
Ayatul Kursi PDF Free Download
|Pdf Books Name||Ayatul Kursi PDF|
|No. of Pages||67|
|PDF Size||7.8 MB|
Only For Read
Peace be upon him, without a doubt, recited all the verses of the Holy Qur’an that according to virtues and blessings, Salman should benefit men and women. Reading the Holy Qur’an and Sunnah is the best way to get the benefits and blessings. Hazrat Uthman Takhti means Allah Ta’ala Anhu lives that Hazrat.
The Lord of the Universe, peace and blessings be upon him, said that the best person in me is he who learned the Qur’an and taught it to others. Dinar) Just as the late verses of the Holy Qur’an have their own characteristics in writing, similarly, the Ayat al-Kursi is also closed and has a lot of limitations.
Many of his supplications from Wali Ati Mubaraka have been described in the Mubaraka Hadiths and the devotees of the religion have described the virtues of Mahi Mirangrisi. Below, the virtues of Ayd Al-Kursi would be described in the same way. Hazrat Abu Mursia, may God be pleased with him
Virtues of reciting Ayat al-Kursi
1. Asma’ bint Yazid (may Allah be pleased with her) reported, ‘ I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) say about these two following Ayahs, i.e, verses: “Allah! There is no god but He – the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. [2:255], And, Alif Lam Mim, Allah! There is no god but He – the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal [3:1-2], That they contain Allah’s Greatest Name.” [Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal in his Musnad]
2. It was narrated that Abu Umamah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Whoever recites Ayat Al-Kursi immediately after each prescribed Prayer, there will be nothing standing between him and his entering Paradise except death.” [an-Nasa’i and Ibn Hibban]
3. It was narrated from Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “In Surat Al-Baqarah, there is a verse which is the best of all the verses of the Qur’an. It is never recited in a house but Shaitan leaves Ayat Al-Kursi.”
4. Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “The one who recites it after each of the obligatory prayers, then death will be the only thing preventing him from entering Paradise.” [ibn Sunni, at-Tabarani, ibn Hibban – Sahih]
5. Ubayy bin Ka’b (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Abu Mundhir! Do you know which Ayah in Allah’s Book is the greatest? I said: ‘Allah and His messenger know best.’ He (peace and blessings be upon him) again said: ‘Do you know which Ayah in Allah’s Book, according to you, is the greatest?’ I (Abu Mundhir) replied: ‘It is ‘Allah la ilaha illa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyum’.[2:255]. Thereupon he (peace be upon him) patted me in the chest and said, ‘ Rejoice by your knowledge, O Abu Mundhir! (i.e, may this knowledge be a source of respect, honor, and benefit to you)’.” [Muslim]
Friends will post this Ayatul Kursi PDF you will definitely like it.